Jenna, Oh my gosh cute little Grant has such a different look to him for some reason. What a cutie. You and Phil have such a fun family. What a great mom you are. I can tell you are devoted to your husband and boys. Hope to see you soon. Mara
Josh and Grant should be friends. For many reasons... One being that they have some matching outfits, another being that we live close to one another.lol. I always forget. You guys are going to Memorial Day right? I can't wait:)
3 comments:
Jenna, Oh my gosh cute little Grant has such a different look to him for some reason. What a cutie. You and Phil have such a fun family. What a great mom you are. I can tell you are devoted to your husband and boys. Hope to see you soon. Mara
Who does that baby look like? I just can't tell! And your nieces are quite the awesome photogs.
Josh and Grant should be friends. For many reasons... One being that they have some matching outfits, another being that we live close to one another.lol. I always forget. You guys are going to Memorial Day right? I can't wait:)
Post a Comment