Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Grantster

Little Grant is growing and changing right before our eyes. He still is calm and content, and we are enjoying his frequent coos and smiles. He is a wiggle worm to be sure - constantly stretching, throwing fists and trying to roll back and forth.

His brothers love him. They ask me when it's time for him to wake up, or they want me to get him up so they can play with him. Yesterday I laid Grant on a blanket on the floor and Jack came in to sit by him. He said, "Mom, can I take care of the baby?" I said, "Sure!" Then Jack just stared at me and I asked, "Oh, do you want me to leave?" "Yeah," was his response. Sweet! They are already enthusiastic about babysitting!


I took these pictures at 4 o'clock this morning, just after feeding him. He was wide awake and incredibly pleasant. I couldn't bare to put him to bed! I pulled out my phone and captured some sweet faces with my new Instagram app (thank you, Pioneer Woman!).


I love this face. It's a sign of a content and recently-fed baby.
Henry has come around to the idea of washing his hands in order to hold Grant (it always deterred him before). He always wants to hold him now. I thought this was a cute picture, and Grant looks so big!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Your boys are so cute! Can't wait to see you all again!