Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dressing Up

Lately we have created some opportunities to wear others' clothing and accessories. These pictures made me laugh!
The boys love to wear Gramma Pam's reading glasses. Don't they look so intellectual?

They wanted to ride the 4-wheeler with Phil one night, but we were at the Homestead, so they had to wear their Gramma's jackets and hats. Hilarious.

Jack came out of his room dressed up in Henry's cowboy get-up. This might be the most adorable cowboy I've ever seen.

We tried to get Grant in on the fun, but he might be too young to appreciate a good dress-up just yet! (The hat is an adorable creation from my friend, Jyl. She creates lots of great accessories, check her out at
This Is Not Your Granny's Crochet.)

5 comments:

grandmasmith said...

I've been waiting for a post from you. Thanks. The twins look different, especially with grandma's glasses on I need more pictures of Grant. See you in April. Love,

Heather Evans said...

He's so cute Jenna. I love that last photo!!

Sarah Robbins said...

Okay, I am so in love with the crying hat picture! That is priceless!!!

BossyMommy said...

Cutest. Boys. Ever.

Jyl said...

He looks soooo cute in that hat! Thanks for posting it and for the plug! :) love you!