Saturday, January 22, 2011

Remember Them?

Remember these guys?
It's been a long time since I have featured them on the blog. It is not because I have nothing to say about them, it's because I don't have a camera good enough to document everything we do. I have GOT to get a new camera, because I am missing out on too much!
This morning I bundled the boys up and sent them out to the backyard to play with Ollie. It was snowing, and they were in heaven. Before I let them out the door, though, I had to get a picture of their adorable faces. My favorite benefit of living in a winter wonderland is watching the boys run around in their snow clothes. It's adorable. I have spent so many hours just sitting at my window watching them play in the snow this year. It melts my heart.
Growing up, my dad would always give us kisses with what he called "roozers" - big, squishy lips perfect for kissing. Jack has mastered this ability and he loves to give kisses. When I asked if I could take a picture of his cute face, this is what he gave me. I took a picture, planted a big kiss on him and sent him on his way.

Henry doesn't do "roozers" as well, he laughs too hard when he tries to make such a funny face. But he was totally willing to let me take his picture this morning, and even gave me a photogenic pose. It was almost too hard to let him go outside. I just wanted to hold him forever after he flashed this face.

Pardon me while I go die a thousand deaths. Too much cuteness floating around here.

3 comments:

grandmasmith said...

Loved the pictures. The one of Henry makes him look too old! I miss seeing all of you!

BossyMommy said...

I so love their little faces.

Sarah Robbins said...

They are so cute! I saved up my Swagbucks and got a new camera a few months ago- just in time for Baby Debby. And I am SO happy with it! You should definitely spring for one; you don't want to miss any of these moments. I feel like you blink and they will be grown!