I promised (myself) I would finish posting about our fabulous Thanksgiving trip to Arizona, I was just waiting on a few pictures to share. Thank you, Steph, for putting them on Facebook! As I looked through them, I had to wonder: how in the world do I survive or function when I only see these darling friends about once every other year? It's baffling. I loved seeing them so much, it hurt! We all got together for lunch at El Rico's mexican restaurant in Queen Creek to eat and gab.
Here's Julie and one of her boys, Ridge. She and I have been friends since we were born. We grew up in the same neighborhood and went to the same church. I have so many memories with her in them, it's unreal. She has two boys already and is expecting her third next month. Isn't that funny that we will both have 3 boys? It gets even better.
This is Brad and his adorable wife, Stephanie. They are perfect together, and I love how comfortably she fits right into our little group. They are also the parents of 3 little boys. Brad and I have also known each other since birth. I am five months older than him to the day, and my mom tells me that we went to the hospital to see him when he was born. We have a history. Isn't it crazy that Julie, Brad and I all ended up being the parents of 3 boys? I love that story! I recently met up with our preschool teacher (we all went to preschool together) and asked her if she put something in the water way back when. What are the chances?

Heather joined our crew when her family moved to Queen Creek when we were all in junior high. Heather was my best friend all through junior high and high school. We have a great history, too. Heather brought her baby, Slade. I am in love with this baby boy. He was so pleasant and had such a sweet spirit about him. It was almost the highlight of my week to hold him for 10 minutes. Look at that scrumptious face! Heather is really cute, too. :)

The QC clan: my dearest and best friends on the planet!

Julie, Heather and myself. It's like a prego sandwich! Heather's so skinny mini.

Heather joined our crew when her family moved to Queen Creek when we were all in junior high. Heather was my best friend all through junior high and high school. We have a great history, too. Heather brought her baby, Slade. I am in love with this baby boy. He was so pleasant and had such a sweet spirit about him. It was almost the highlight of my week to hold him for 10 minutes. Look at that scrumptious face! Heather is really cute, too. :)

The QC clan: my dearest and best friends on the planet!

Julie, Heather and myself. It's like a prego sandwich! Heather's so skinny mini.




3 comments:
Mmm... El Rico's. All your Arizona pictures are making me so jealous. I just told my husband we have to have Mexican food for lunch now!
You look fabulous Jenna! Glad you are doing so well!
It was so much fun to see you. I am hoping any day this little boy of mine decides to make his grand entrance. I have had about all the fun intended for a pregnant gal. Love you girl and I so loved seeing you and your sweet family.
Post a Comment