How Far Along:
25 Weeks and still loving life!
Maternity Clothes:
Oh yes. I love my Old Navy Maternity jeans (featured in every picture taken of myself). I wear them every day. The other day I was at the gym and I have no maternity gym clothes. As the tank top I was wearing was inching up my belly with every shoulder press, I decided it was time to maybe get a bigger size, at least. I happened to find 3 Gap Maternity tanks for $2 each! Score! I love a good bargain. And I love The Gap. The shirt I'm wearing above is a non-maternity, super stretchy Gap purchase from last year. I love it dearly.
Best Moment This Week:
I found some high quality bunk beds/twin beds for the boys for $100. They were really in excellent condition, but I didn't like the color, so I sanded, primed and painted them. What was I thinking? I was in pain and completely exhausted for a week! It took me that long to complete the project, but I love the finished product. It was a great feeling to assemble them in the boys' room and have that out of the way.
(Before)
(After)
Movement:
He moves a lot, especially at night. I can tell he is getting bigger by the size of the jolts, kicks and shimmies going on inside me.
Food Craving:
Mostly what I crave is not making dinner! I hate coming up with a meal plan and I dread the part of the day when dinner has to be made. I'm just feeling completely unmotivated in that department, but I still love to eat!
What I Miss:
I have had to leave the gym twice in the past week because I started having ligament pain around my prego belly. It was so bad I just couldn't continue working out and it only stopped when I stopped. Today I canceled the gym altogether to avoid it. I'm hoping it is nothing. My plan was to work out 3-5 times/week until I was 30 weeks along, then start tapering off. This is a little ahead of schedule! So, I miss working out.
Sleep:
Last night was the first time in a loooooooong time that I didn't have to get up in the middle of the night. On Monday, I crawled back into bed 3 times and went to sleep throughout the day. It was so bizarre and so amazing at the same time. I think I really overdid with the bunk beds, and my body is just taking it easy to make up for it! I love sleep.
What I Am Looking Forward To:
Still looking forward to having both the boys' room and the baby room completely finished. We made remarkable progress this past weekend and it made me feel a lot more on top of the situation. We should definitely be ready by March! Once the rooms are done, I'll be thinking of baby clothes to accumulate. LOVE those tiny baby clothes!
Symptoms:
My back hurts! And I'm tired. That's all.
*Bonus*
Looksie what I did! I finally bought the shoes I have been lusting after for the past month-and-a-half. They were on sale and are more comfortable, flattering and lovely than I even expected! Definitely a fantastic and pleasing purchase all around. And the great thing about buying shoes when you're pregnant is you still get to wear them after the baby gets here! Now that is ideal.

5 comments:
You look so good, Jenna! And I love your hair. I love your pregnancy updates... it almost makes me miss being pregnant... almost. ha, ha
Great job on the bed!
You know how much I love these updates...and am thanking my lucky stars that I'm not in your same situation!! :)Pregnancy is a blessing, but lets face it, it's tough work!! You're just adorable and today...I miss you.
Jenna,
I love your update...it made me feel closer to you and what you are going through! Also, I love your shoes...where did you get them?
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family...
Love you,
Auntie Donna
Ooh, I LOVE the shoes!
I am a GAP addict, too. I just love the fabrics they use. They're so soft. . .
Your bunk beds look great! That will be so great in the boys' room. Can't wait to see both rooms finished.
You have impeccable taste in shoes, my dear. After all, we do have the same pair of comfy Mudd black flats, yes? Actually, those have been sadly passed on to Rachel, who decided to usurp them and ruin them with her 12-year old sensibilities. Yeah, bummer. But hey! It's an excuse to look for new shoes!
Post a Comment