My sister turned 40 this week, and what better way to celebrate than by throwing a White Trash Birthday Party? There was karaoke, generic soda, Ding Dongs for birthday cake, Lil' Smokies and BBQ sandwiches, Christmas lights in empty milk jugs and plenty of mullets and camoflauge clothing. I'd like to share some of my favorite pictures from the event.
This is my entire family.
L to R: Phil (Ted Nugent or something like him), me (pregnant Prom Queen), brother Jared (pretty much a pedophile), sister Alyssa ('80's mom with pleated, pocketless jeans), Birthday Girl Jacey, sister Bethany (pregnant cheerleader), bro-in-law Jim and my mom in the front.
We really made a sexy couple!
Phil, seriously. What killed me about this costume was how naturally it came to him! And he played the role very well...
...and even was crowned King of the White Trash costumes! The Queen was also a very deserving candidate.
My sisters and I finished off the night by singing the Karaoke version of "Oops! I Did It Again" by Britney Spears. Yep, we are HIGH class, people!
1 comment:
Oh that is too funny! I love your costume. I was cracking up when I saw your pictures.
Post a Comment