Something I love about Phil is how hard he works. He has a strong work ethic, and lazy is not a word that could ever be used to describe him. His job has been busy over the past few months, to say the least. It has been taxing for me and our family. I have missed him.

He had a birthday this past weekend. Luckily, we were actually able to do something to celebrate. Besides kicking off the 2010-2011 NFL Season at his parents' house - with lots of appetizers, a shrimp dinner, presents and cake & ice cream - we also had a date, just the two of us. We went to a movie alone (honestly can't remember the last time that happened) and then out for late-night sushi. It was perfect. It kind of felt like we were young, carefree and dating again, except for the part where I had to unbutton my jeans at the restaurant because I'm pregnant, and the fact that we were cruising the minivan, but hey, a date is a date. And I'll take whatever I can get from this handsome guy right now.

2 comments:
Happy Bday, Phil. I wish we lived closer so we could double date!
PS. It seems like I unbutton my jeans EVERY TIME I eat. H.O.T!
PPS. I LOVE these pictures of you two.
You guys are a gorgeous couple! AND I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE PREGGERS! CONGRATS!!! let me help! let me take boys so you can sleep! Sheesh, thats the least I can do... or I can make you my yummy cookies, ok I will do that! hahah love you
Post a Comment