Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Together Time

My camera broke, so the only photographic documentation I have comes from my iPhone. I am glad to have a back-up source for taking pictures, but it's just not my camera, and I have lost motivation for posting on my blog without it.
This month the boys have really enjoyed spending time with cousins. Last week we all went to Nanna's house and the cousins had a picnic in the backyard. I feel so blessed to have all of my siblings surrounding us. We put all these kids in the backyard together with some food, and enjoyed the peace and quiet in the house. They all get along really well.

Hillary visited with her kids last week as well, and we had Lilly and Owen over to visit for the morning. I could hear Lilly directing all the boys to hold on to each other's shirts and line up, this is what I found when I came out of my room! They were lining up to ride on a rocket ship. Such imaginations!




I keep the boys in tow with me most everywhere I go these days. They rode in the car at the mall in the play area one night. They love anything cars, trucks, motorcycles, trains, tractors, etc. This 50-cent ride made them happy! Then, at a little shop in our town, Henry asked me to take a picture of him and Jack on this bench. I couldn't say no.



I have no idea why Blogger decided to post my pictures this way.

1 comment:

Sarah Robbins said...

How fun! Your boys are getting so big.