In March 2011, we will welcome Baby Holmes #3!
This little baby is growing quickly, and so is my belly, my appetite and my need for sleep.
Forgive me if I treat this pregnancy like it's my first.
It is my first time being pregnant with just one baby, and it could be my last so I'm soaking it up!

Jack took this picture of me with my iPhone. I am 12 weeks along right now. I swear my belly didn't jet out like that when I was 12 weeks with TWINS! Whatever, I love it.
We are all incredibly excited!
P.S. This post will also double as the place where I post the picture of my new haircut. I've been meaning to share it. I chopped it and dyed it. It was startling at first, but now I love it!
20 comments:
What wonderful news! (...and I love your hair!)
yay! i can't wait to find out it's a boy! love you guys :)
SO fun Jenna! I am so excited for you.
Your hair is absolutely DARLING!!! And I'm over the moon excited for you!! Best news EVER!
YEAH! So so so exciting. Your belly is so cute & perfect...as is your hair cut. Then again, you always have great hair. Love you!
PS. I sure hope this isn't your last baby.
congratulations! what a miracle each new baby is. i hope your pregnancy goes well.
p.s. super cute hair.
Congratulations! That is so exciting!! Love your hair too!
Congrats! So happy for you!!! Love your hair..you are beautiful!
Tell Phil congrats, too...hope this isn't your last!
Love you,
Auntie Donna
Yaaaaay!!!! I could not be happier for you! Can't wait to see what you're having and your cute belly.
p.s. Love the hair!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Belly sticking out? GIVE ME A BREAK! I would never have guessed you're 12 weeks when I saw you Sunday, skinny! :)
Sister, I am so happy for you! You are such an amazing woman and mother. This baby is sure lucky to enter your family! Congrats! So happy to be prego together!
Congratulations! I will cross my fingers for a little girl! I really like your new haircut, too.
YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm SO excited for you guys!!!
SO exciting! I didn't even know when I saw you last weekend! And actually, I thought that post about you reminiscing over the twins' birth pictures was going to be an announcement - no wonder you were reminiscing :). Congratulations!!!
I KNEW IT!!!!! I could tell from your posts recently that there was about to be an announcement :) I am so happy for you. And you look amazing!!!!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys!
Jenette (and Jaron and Jayden....and while we are at it the little bun in the oven too :))
I'm so excited for you guys!!! I'm glad our babies will be so close!!!
HOOOOOORRRAYYYYYYYYYYYY! Alyssa leaked me the special news a little early (since I don't know anyone you know or have any occasion to spoil it) and I am so thrilled for you and the boys! Thanks for everything you've posted in the past about the sweet joys of motherhood. I look forward to any and everything you have to gush over during this pregnancy and the baby that comes with it!!! You're my hero.
You know I am elated. I am so happy for you and Phil. Your boys will love their new sibling...a sister?
Wahoo! Congrats!
Post a Comment