For Mother's Day this year, my sister, Jacey, arranged for our entire family to go to the temple together. What was so amazing about the experience was that it was the very first time all of us siblings had been to the temple together. It was so enjoyable for each of us and so special for my mom. I can't think of a greater tribute to her. She is responsible for getting each one of us there to begin with, so I think it was the perfect Mother's Day gift.
The other great thing is that we ALL live in Utah now! That is so weird, so unforeseen, so happy for all of us.
8 comments:
That's just so awesome Jenna. I wish we could do that! We're so spread all over the country now, who knows when we'll all ever just be together again! We need to get together before Memorial Day cause we're leaving right after!
ahhhh....my heart is so full for your family. your mom is amazing! and she does deserve the credit for raising all of you! that is no easy task to do it alone! not all families can achieve such high accomplishments.
well done grandma betty! you ladies look gorgeous!
sorry, this is natalie. i am signed in under my mom right now.
Awe so fun! Ok so now you guys have had your fun in Utah, it's time to return back to AZ ;)
Jenna... How fun to check out your blog :)! I loved this entry.. there's nothing I want more than this experience. You're right--what a perfect Mother's Day gift and tribute to your mom!
Jenna, Thank you for this wonderful post! Your mom is an amazing lady... dearly loved. How nice for all of you to be together, what a blessing! I am so happy for all of you.
What a beautiful family photo!
Take care! Hug your mom now and again for me :)
~Lindsey
That is way cool Jenna. What more could a mother want?
Wow! I didn't know you were all in Utah now! Things sure change. Your family looks great.
Post a Comment