**Visit the Natalie Park Photo Blog and leave a comment under our pictures, you may be selected to win a special prize! Also, book a photo session with Natalie and mention our name, you'll receive 25% off your shoot.**
We had our family pictures taken on Saturday. You know, the very family photo shoot we won from Natalie Park Photography, courtesy of all of your votes? (Thank you, again!)
We had our family pictures taken on Saturday. You know, the very family photo shoot we won from Natalie Park Photography, courtesy of all of your votes? (Thank you, again!)I have to say I felt so frazzled when we showed up. I changed my outfit plan at the last minute, had to exchange Phil's shirt at the last minute, my plans for a prop fell through... not a good combination for a control-freak like me. But Natalie somehow didn't capture any of that. She has a talent for making even frazzled families look beautiful, and that's what I can't wait to have hanging on our walls - a picture of our happy family. I have been amazed so far at how beautifully the pictures have turned out!
2 comments:
They look so awesome! Love your cute fam!
JENNA! They are incredible. How are you going to choose which one(s) to put up? They are ALL so good! Seriously. I especially love the one of you two looking down at the boys & the one of you & Phil (where you are looking at the camera & he is not. You have the "He's all mine!" look). So perfect.
can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment