Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The 3rd Birthday Bash

Well, here it is... FINALLY.
The boys' 3rd birthday was the best one yet. It was the year that they finally got it. They loved the cake, the presents, the special treatment, and they were completely gracious and humble all while being overjoyed about the entire thing. It was one of the best days of my life so far. Can't wait for more of these!
When I asked the boys what kind of cake they wanted for their birthdays (I gave them a few options with pictures online), they chose these cupcakes, right down to the twirly candles. They helped me pick out everything to make them just right and they were a hit!

Gramma Pam threw a fantastic Cowboy-themed party at her house, with lots of presents and food. Dart guns, water guns, giant bubble-blowers, tractor books, magnetic books, twin humvees, new clothes and BICYCLES were all a part of the big night!

Jack took off riding the same night...

...Henry needed a little coaching.

This birthday was certainly memorable. The boys can still tell me everything they received for gifts, who was there, what we did, etc. We were all so appreciative to everyone for their generosity. Our boys sure are loved.

This video cracks me up. I love Henry's question, "Where's my other present?" Hilarious.

1 comment:

h said...

Hilarious! Henry cracks me up. That's a great vid. Makes me miss being there but I'm glad to see the sweet cowboy party celebration. I'm sure it was awesome. :)