Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Phil gave me a very unexpected gift for my birthday this year...
...I was surprised because I specifically told him not to get me anything for my birthday.
After rockin' my new phone for a day, I have completely forgiven him. :)
Thank you, honey, for always spoiling me and giving me the best of the best!
Now I can be cool like you. Love you!

I have a lot more pics and updates from my birthday festivities coming soon...

4 comments:

Mary said...

Very cool:-) Happy Birthday!!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i was totally in on that plot. :) happy birthday sistah! love you!

Natalie said...

Brian and I got iPhones on Monday (belated Christmas presents for us). They're pretty sweet, right? Did you get the white one? That's cool!

Natalie said...

oooo...i hear those are pretty nifty! way to go phil!

happy happy birthday little cuz!