Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It Makes Me Giddy

(My sister, Alyssa, and I took the boys for a drive up Provo Canyon and beyond and snapped these colorful pictures.)




Fall is officially here!

This weather makes me so giddy! My brain can hardly accommodate all of the happy thoughts I have when there's a certain chill in the air and the leaves transform in fantastic colors. These things Fall brings make my heart go pitter-patter:

football games soups pumpkin desserts Halloween
Thanksgiving cinnamon scents sweaters & scarves
boots snow Christmas Music
holiday crafts fires in the fireplace
snuggling and cuddling pumpkin patches
apples cider hot chocolate


Bring it on! That's all I have to say.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

three pinkies said...

I love fall too, and your post makes me so excited for it and everything that comes with it! We are getting a real taste of it today! :)
It's a good thing you went up the canyon yesterday, there could be snow up there today!!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

my envy is so bad that i need to repent for it.

Donna said...

I love your photos-what beautiful colors! You helped get me in the Holiday season... I guess I will have to wait a little while longer here, in AZ, before I get the apple cider and hot chocolate out...like maybe after we don't need our AC on all day?
Enjoy, your beautiful Fall!
Love you,
Auntie Donna

Devin and Chelsey said...

Agreed! I love this time of year, especially the pumpkin foods and the scarves!!! Yeah!

Chad~Nicole said...

Let's be honest...you don't need Fall to be here for you to listen to Christmas music. :)

Lynnie said...

Great list. I'm systematically checking items off it. Last night I made a pumpkin pie because I can. :)

Tricia said...

And now I am going to go wash my hands with cinnamon-pumpkin-spice soap.

Lovely.