Jenna, No, this is the first time I have ever seen this...We are having friends over this weekend for enchiladas...I think I will have to serve this with chips for an appetizer...thanks for the idea! Thank you, again for looking at the house. I hope that soon, we will have a decision made!! Love you, Auntie Donna
3 comments:
Jenna,
No, this is the first time I have ever seen this...We are having friends over this weekend for enchiladas...I think I will have to serve this with chips for an appetizer...thanks for the idea!
Thank you, again for looking at the house. I hope that soon, we will have a decision made!!
Love you,
Auntie Donna
YES, I have tried it. It was one of those shopping-while-hungry splurges. Yumm!
On my weekends when I divulge on Carbs, I will have to get myself some LOL! thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment