We started a Mother-Child group in our neighborhood that gets together on Fridays and goes on field trips or just has a play date. Today was our first one and we went to the new Fire Station in Springville. It worked out well because lately the twins love to point out fire trucks and fire hydrants everywhere we go. So today we watched a fireman put on his gear and then saw the fire engines and equipment up close. I think it worked out perfectly and the kids had a lot of fun (there were a lot of kids there!).
Jack was freaked out a little by this guy, but can you blame him?
All the kids lined up by the fire engine listening to the fireman explain different equipment.
Jack, Braddock and Henry. All these knobs and dials, are you kidding? These boys were on Cloud Nine.
I had to take a picture next to the Fire Station sign. Number 41 is Phil's great grandchild number (all children, grand-children, great grandchildren, etc. are assigned a number in the order of their birth in Phil's family). Since I married Phil, it's my number, too.
Can't wait for the next play date!
3 comments:
Was "Fire, fire, fire" meant to be said like Goldie Hawn? That's how I read it!!
Play groups are so fun for the kids!
I've been waiting for a new blog post!
Welcome back.
wait that was me who said that comment! sorry I was at my mom's house. nat
Post a Comment