We haven't had a "date night" in a long time, and we're usually pretty good about it, but it was difficult for me to justify breaking away from reality for a night when there was still so much to be done on the house. I'm glad that is almost entirely behind us because I really missed my one-on-one quality time with this hottie:
We drove up to Salt Lake City on Saturday night and ate at Buca di Beppo. If you have never eaten there, you are missing out! It is one of my favorite Italian restaurants. We even had our wedding dinner there way back when. Delicious!
Then we went up to the State Capitol Building, mostly because there was NOWHERE to park around Temple Square and it was getting late, but I'm glad we ended up where we did. The Capitol grounds are so beautiful and we almost had the entire place to ourselves.
9 comments:
Love the picture of you two! You are darling (as always). :) ~jess
fun!!!! you two look great!!!!!!!!! i love the last picture.
peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace
date night? What? I'm sorry, I don't speak that language...what's a date night?
Jenna,
Good for you...date night is so important. Even though you really only talk about the kids (that's what we would do), but that will change as you spend more time together. You are such a cute couple!
Love you,
Auntie Donna
That is such a good picture of you and Phil. You are so photogenic. I can't wait to see the pictures of all your hard work with the house. We need to get together!
man, i miss you guys!
You two look better than ever! Sounds like a fun night out. Oh, and I LOVE the new family pic on the header. Gorgeous!
Just saying hi! Looks like a fun date night. Miss you guys!
Hi Jenna-
Glad you guys make time for date nights....just wanted to say you both look great but you in particular. I love your hair, outfit, your jewelery...you look fantastic.
Hope all is well-
Jenette Holmes
Post a Comment