Jenna, I love the shirts on them! It is their color! I can't wait to see you at the reunion! Is there anything I can do to help? Love the differences in your boys...a little bit of variety in a family is healthy! Love you...see you soon! Auntie Donna
7 comments:
That is so funny! Do they ever trade responses?
That is hillarious! Kaden doesn't even look at the camera any more I usually get the top of his head or side of his face.
oh my gosh! I love it.
So hilarious! I LOVE the picture of your whole family on your header!!! SO CUTE!
Jenna,
I love the shirts on them! It is their color! I can't wait to see you at the reunion! Is there anything I can do to help?
Love the differences in your boys...a little bit of variety in a family is healthy!
Love you...see you soon!
Auntie Donna
I think I was there~! LOL Sooo cute! I am so glad I got to know you and your cute boys!
Oh so many similarities and yet, still so different. That is way cute.
Post a Comment