Since we took our big vacation in April, this summer promises to be a bit more relaxing and chill than usual (with the exception of ongoing house projects). The weather here has been mild and incredibly enjoyable. We've been able to soak up lots of sun without worrying about sunburns and heat stroke. I really don't miss that about Arizona!
Last week we went to the pool with Gramma Pam. Jack is still very wary of the pool, Henry has to be watched closely because he loves the water, and I am still a nervous wreck keeping track of twins in a swimming area, but in spite of all that, we had a delightful time. We were there two hours and let me tell ya, I could have stayed much longer. After a little splashing and swimming in the pool, the boys were content to watch the courageous kids jumping off the diving boards.
Apparently, he was very pleased!
1 comment:
What pool is this? If you haven't been to the Provo Veterans pool you should try it, I think the boys would love it.
Post a Comment