My Uncle Russ and Aunt Marcia came from sunny California to visit us for a few days last week. Their visit was so enjoyable and so quick, I had a hard time letting them go back home! They brought their granddaughter, Noe (so darling and so mature!). She was a great playmate to my nieces, a huge help with the twins and a spunky addition to the whole crew. I can't wait until they all come back!
On Thursday we spent the morning in Salt Lake City, visiting Temple Square and eating at the Lion House (ooooh so good). There was a big group of us, but it was fun to see everything there. Living in Utah, we really don't visit Temple Square as often as we should.
Playing at the fountain on Temple Square. This picture cracks me up because this is a face Jack makes all the time, I'm so glad I captured it in a picture.
My sweet boy, Henry. I heart him, but he was a bit of a pill during this outing. Good thing he's cute and oh so forgivable!
Friday we went to the pool, visited BYU campus and finished off the night with dinner at Gloria's Little Italy (my absolute favorite place for authentic, delicious Italian food). We were in the Venezia Room. We celebrated my and my sisters' birthdays at this dinner, so here we all our with our precious uncle and aunt. Love them!
6 comments:
love your new wallpaper & header.
I get more & more excited to have a boy every time I see your two little ones. love them.
In that picture of Jack with his face that he always makes, he looks just like your husband.
So fun! Utah is a great place to tour.
And having guests/visitors is always fun (at least when you're not pregnant! haha). I love entertaining!
Looks like fun! Does your aunt still carry around her polaroid camera? haha Classic for sure!
Jenna,
What a fun time you had with your Aunt and Uncle...I think it is so awesome, how they are a part of your life and the closeness you have with them.
By the way..thanks, for all the work and help at Brittany's wedding. I am going to be posting about it sometime soon. I have a great photo of you, Bethany and Alyssa dancing...it was great seeing this past week! You have such a cute, adorable family!
Love you,
Auntie Donna
thanks, I am a little ashamed of my last post...{blush}
it was a bad night...
I have been reading through your most recent posts and love them all. You are fabulous.
Post a Comment