Monday, March 16, 2009

Cosmic Birthday Bowling!

Happy Birthday to Grandpa Doctor!


Actually, his birthday was on Friday, so we all went out to dinner and finished off the evening with some cosmic bowling at BYU. So fun! The boys were only mildly fascinated with the actual event of bowling, but completely taken with the video games behind us. We had to spend most of the time watching the boys in shifts between bowling, because it was next to impossible to tear them away from the games.

Brady sacrificed one of his turns so Henry could push a ball down the lane. It was a great teaching moment, and the best part was I got it on camera.

Henry liked to watch the bowling balls come out of the chute. This is where he spent a lot of his time when he wasn't running around the gaming area.

Henry bowling all by himself. He really liked this part.
Gamers.
It was a good time, I think we'll do it again soon!

7 comments:

Anjanette said...

how fun!!!
We love bowling.

Mary said...

You are so pretty Jenna! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

i'm so jealous. but glad you guys were there for pa's bday.

Tiffany said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I miss the old BYU bowling alley!

three pinkies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
three pinkies said...

Is cosmic bowling like glow-in-the dark bowling?
We only wii bowl, even though we live 3 blocks from an alley.

Alyssa said...

Hey Jenna,

Thanks so much for your phone call. That meant a lot to me. . .I feel like it has been forever since I've seen you and your cute boys! We need to get together. Maybe sometime next week we should do dinner together or something. What do you think?]