Jack hanging from the canopy bed at Gramma's house. He was surprisingly strong and could hold himself up really well. He loved it.
Bethany and I took our kids to the mall for a playdate. Henry was on the bridge looking into the fountain and pond. I think it's a cute pic.
Gramma got the boys a GeoTrax train set for Christmas. They love to watch it go around and around the track. In this case Henry decided to plop right down on top of it for a better view.
Nanna got the boys a Hot Wheels racing ramp, and that thing is a big hit. They like to send large tractor toys, Hummers and other objects down the ramp, along with the Hot Wheels.
5 comments:
Such cute pics. We really need to get together! I miss you guys!
We got the GeoTrax train last year, and Canon still plays with it ALL the time.
Love and miss those boys a whole lot! Hope Jack is feeling better. Thanks for going to the gym with me this morning. It was fun and I'm hurting. Love you!
Ahhh, so fun! What's better than watching things go down a ramp! In fact, Dallin is sitting here with me dying at the pics himself!! haha
I didn't even think about it sorry. We are going to try to go every year so I will definately get with you next time. It was kind of chaotic we came for a wedding and left just as fast.
Post a Comment