Monday, January 26, 2009

Indie Bumbleride Giveaway


I am a fan of the double jogging stroller. I have one and it has been a dream for twins! My only complaint is that it doesn't fit well through all doorways, which is especially frustrating if you're at the mall. Anyway, I saw this giveaway last week and Alyssa just posted about it on her blog, so I thought I'd enter myself. I'm always up for a giveaway!

What I love most about this stroller, after reading up on it, is how the seats are separate from each other with their own canopies and safety bars. My boys are twins, yes, but more different from one another they could not be! So naturally a double jogger with separate seats to accommodate their diverse needs would be ideal.

To enter the giveaway yourself, click HERE.

3 comments:

The Tate's said...

That is a pretty sweet stroller. I just got the sit n stand stroller and havent used it yet but if we had the funds I for sure would have perfered this stroller.

Unknown said...

Hope you win it Jenna!

three pinkies said...

Did you win? Also...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you have a great day and get to eat out. No one should have to cook or clean on their birthday!!!