Thursday, October 30, 2008

Costume Survey


What are you going to be for Halloween tomorrow?

I'm dying to know!

The verdict is still out on our family's attire. I'm not feeling very creative this year.

6 comments:

Anjanette said...

What??? I thought you had it all figured out.
I'm going to be a superhero & James is still working on it.

Chad~Nicole said...

I'm gonna do a shout out to the 80s. My boys are gonna be batman and a monkey.

Lynnie said...

Encarnacion from Nacho Libre. You guys should be the cast of Young Frankenstein. Or Uncle Jesse and Becky. They had twin boys.

MARIE said...

Bryan is a European tourist. Think white tennis shoes and high black socks.
I'm a party pooper and will try to where black and orange.

Sadie said...

I always dress up. There hasn't been one Halloween in my whole entire life that I haven't dressed up.
I'm going as a pirate, Ed is the Scream guy from the movie Scream, Maddey is dying to wear her Butterfly costume, Liberty insisted on being Mariposa (a Barbie fairy) and Ryder will be a tiger.

Natalie said...

Love the "Ab-E-Normal" pic!

Anth is Mullet Man (white trash guy), I am Lucille Ball, Brig is a doctor, Elle and Tots are Cowgirls, and Dallin is a Cowboy!