Thursday, September 11, 2008

Why We Love Jack

This kid is such a character!
There are 100,000 reasons why we love him. I'll share just a few of them.
He has been so animated since the day he was born. He makes some great facial expressions, these are a couple of my favorites:

He is a picky eater, you never know what he'll eat, it just depends on his mood. But he will never refuse something fresh from our garden: strawberries, tomatoes, green beans, peas and especially cucumbers. He loves them all.
He loves Auntie Lyssa. He stands at the door and cries every time she leaves our house and he will leap from my arms into hers when she comes over. While she stayed with us, she was working in her room on the laptop, listening to music through her earphones. Jack jumped up on her lap and figured that whole thing out in no time. He was a fan.
He is just the scrawniest little kid and I love it. He may be small, but he packs a punch, that's for sure! He repeats almost everything we say and he talks talks talks when we ride in the car. He knows all the animal sounds and he loves to read. Both of the boys will choose books over toys every time. He loves anything with a motor, and he especially loves helping his dad work in the yard or in the garage. He's a tough kid.

He likes to share. If we tell him to give something to someone else, he will (unless it's Peanut Butter M&Ms). He is sharing his fruit leather with Henry here, and while he's being such a sweetie...
...he has a way of looking all mischievous about it at the same time, like the fruit leather is poisoned or something. See what I mean about facial expressions? He's got a million of 'em.
We sure love you, Jack! I'm just not sure what we would have ever done with just one baby...

3 comments:

Angie said...

Cute post. I am glad I got to see Jack and Henry while I was in Provo. They are cute kids. Love the facial expressions!

Alyssa said...

i MISS them!!!! I know I just saw them but I miss those little boys! What a cute post, too - he seriously has the greatest faces - reminds me of someone I grew up with.....

Megan said...

That is a fun post, thank you for sharing... I hate that I never get to see you guys! We should hang out soon... I almost called you the other day, but got distracted. I got Sketch eyeshadow... I think it could change my life. Don't you have it and love it? Miss you guys! Lets play in Oak City soon!