Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Why Am I Dying to See This?



Perhaps because the music on the website is so good. I am just craving a good romantic, BBC-like movie, I suppose. It seems like an intriguing story. And her hairstyles are awesome.

6 comments:

Sadie said...

Ohhhh, that does look good!

MARIE said...

So thankyou for reminding me that this is coming out.

a harper girl said...

You got me wanting to see it! I like Kiera Knightly.

Megan said...

Jenna... I have gotten 3 new BBC Movies in about the last 3 weeks. We should get together sometime soon and watch them all day long. I will probably study the entire time, but I still think it would bee fun... Oak City??

jet said...

I must agree, it looks intriguing. :)
Hope all is well!

Michelle Bebe said...

because deep down, we all want to be keira knightly.