September 10th:
Happy Birthday, Honey!
Sweet pic, right? I think this was taken before I knew him, although his hair was this length when we first met and dated. He looks like such a young'un here. I love him more than I can say on this here blog.
September 11th:
Seventh Anniversary of 9/11. I think my last post was a tribute to how I feel about those events. Phil and I watched a documentary on the History Channel the other night about it, it was a compilation of home videos, news video and radio conversations between the NYPD and Fire Department that took place during the entire catastrophic event. The sheer chaos, panic and fear portrayed candidly in those videos was enough to renew my faith in the cause for which our country is at war. It certainly is not a mistake that we are there.
September 12th:
Happy Birthday, Mom!
You are the best mom and Nanna in the world and I can't wait to see you next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment