I have been really spoiled. I have been able to spend a lot of time doing fun things with Phil and the boys (and some good time with just Phil) over the past week or so. I love when that happens, so I've tried to take more pictures to document it.
This picture was taken at the rodeo last Monday. Not the best shot of all of us, but hey, it's evidence that we did something for Family Home Evening!
This picture was taken at the rodeo last Monday. Not the best shot of all of us, but hey, it's evidence that we did something for Family Home Evening!
For the 24th of July, we packed in a lot of activities. The boys and I went to the Fiesta Days parade in Spanish Fork with Bethany and her kiddos in the morning. The boys actually sat through almost the whole parade and loved watching everything whiz by us. Jack took off a couple of times down the street, but other than that it was a success.
Then that night we braved the warm weather and went to an Orem Owlz baseball game. The game itself was nothing to write home about, but we sure loved the fireworks at the end (choreographed to the most random, unpatriotic, non-pioneer music). Here we are at the baseball game.
Then this last Saturday we went up to Park City with Phil's mom in the afternoon to shop at the outlets, then up to Main Street for dinner. We got caught in a huge thunderstorm that brought lots of rain and hail with it. The sky was gorgeous and dark, I love that kind of weather. Here we are on Main Street. And can I just say that I love Park City? It's like a lovely little getaway that's not too far from home, but that is different enough to make you feel like you're not in Utah. And that is a welcome feeling every now and then. 

2 comments:
What fun! I bet the boys haven't had a boring moment throughout all these activities. Oh, Utah weather in the summer, I'm a bit jealous. Your boys are so darling!
Hey Gal! I am sure you are wondering who this is... well, let me take you back a few years to Italy...you were my mom. Ring any bells? It is me Trisha (Wadley) Villarreal. I am so glad I found you! I don't know why I didn't look sooner. I heard the name Jenna today and thought of you... so that sent me on my little search. Your family is adorable, looks like your little boys keep you busy! Then again, I think all kids do! :)I love it! Keep in touch! love ya!
Post a Comment