Last Thursday was Rick's birthday. We celebrated in style - DISCO STYLE! All of us dressed up in costume (including wigs) and after performing a hilariously funny skit, we danced the night away under a disco ball. Now, is this weird? Maybe for you and yours, but for us this is pretty standard. And let me just state for the record, it was F-U-N!
Phil and I in full costume. My pants were ridiculously crazy high-waisted, showing off every ounce of unlost post-pregnancy weight they possibly could. No, folks, I'm not pregnant again, those unflattering pants just make it look that way. How are high-waisted pants coming back in style anyway? And why does Phil's wig look so natural on his head?
This is, under no circumstances, the first time we've ever done something of this nature. Check out Mel's birthday dance from 2005 below (and notice Robby's costume is identical to the one I'm wearing above):
See? Now didn't that just make your day?
9 comments:
I'm completely jealous. Looks like a fun night... ps. I don't get high waisted pants either.
awesome pics. good work!
If only I looked that amazing in high waisted pants! Prepregnancy weight nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are all so HOT!
For the record, I LOVE your pants. And Phil's white pants, too. Looks like a fun time. You Holmes people are just a little off--not WAY too off, just enough to make me angry (catch the reference?) OK, I'm off to study. Thanks for the mail--the kids' basket and the other mail. LOVE YOU!
Yes, that did completely make my day/night! My favorite part was the 'NEVER' arm movements. How fun!
You guys are awesome. I love that you have so much fun together and the outfits are out of this world great. Those high waisted pants are hot. Thanks for posting these pictures :)
Oh my HILARIOUS!
You guys are insane!!! Gosh, I never knew Robby had those moves in him!!! Mel's a lucky girl!! :>)
oh my heavenly day! i died laughing! phil's wig looks very natural, strange as it is! you should have done prizes for costumes! you two would have won!
and i love how "attracted" to you phil seems in the picture, you guys are so funny!
Post a Comment