Monday, November 12, 2007

Scary Mary Poppins

My sister, Alyssa, showed me this take on Mary Poppins. It is quite hilarious, and the more you watch it, the funnier it becomes.

10 comments:

Alyssa said...

well you didn't waste any time with that one! I think my favorite cuts are the ones of her glaring and yelling - who knew Mary Poppins was so freaky?

The Tate's said...

Scary Mary--the music alone got me kind of nervous!

Natalie said...

It's amazing to me what editing can do! Also, why do people have that much time? It kind of made me want to watch the show though!

The Epps Fam said...

That video creeped me out!! I especially was disturbed when it showed Mary Poppins' head spinning in circles. Thanks for making me never want to see that movie again!

MARIE said...

Creepy!

Katie said...

Weird!

Sadie said...

LOL! I think it was hilarious. Video editing is the best.

Chelsea said...

Scary Mary might haunt me tonight in my dreams! Ahhh!

Michelle Bebe said...

okay seriously. i was watching it...but then i started to get scared cuz i am home alone...so i had to try and post a comment to get distracted.

phew. it's over. THAT SCARED ME!!!

not as funny when you are all alone in the boonies.

:)

Anonymous said...

I have never liked that movie (except for the part about the messy room cleaning itself while all you have to do is sing!) but this gives me another reason to dislike.
Very, VERY creepy!! :$
(this is Alisa)