Wednesday, October 24, 2007

J & H

11 comments:

the sheldons said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I love how Jack loves to smother Henry and how Henry is like 'whatevah.' They are so so so cute Jenna! And I loved how Jack was going to town chowing down on his jeans.

Thank you for the well wishes and concern about Tom. All is well now and the surgery went perfectly. He's in the ICU today, and he will probably be in the hospital until at least Sunday. But a lot of prayers were answered on his behalf, thank goodness.

And credit for my page solely goes to you because I had no clue how to do any of that until you filled me in! So thank you very very much!

Kelsey said...

What cute little boys! I wish I could see them in person. Maybe someday...

Natalie said...

Cute boys! Henry just takes it, doesn't he? :)

The Tate's said...

Your boys are sooo cute, their little smiles are adorable! I love that you have a Jack too! Do you have tons of nick names for him? Our poor Jack probably has no idea what his real name is we call him Jack-Jack, Baby Jack (this one is slowly fading because he is huge), Jackie (kind of girly but it always seems to slip out). It was so cute to see them in live action together! Hope you guys have a great day!

The Epps Fam said...

can they seriously be any cuter??? isn't it fun having babies???!!
I need to come visit them and watch Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer another 7 times with you!
Hope you're having a great day!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! That is the first time I have seen them. Are they identical? Oh and I love your page! You got the talent! Oh maria is doing good. I am trying to get her to blog. She said she will. She livin in mesa and workin at walden university. Her husband is going to school and working with my husband. They work for gledix. Those Bishop Gledhill's sons bussiness. Yup we are all doing great! I am so glad I am bloggin now! I can catch up with all of your guys!

Hills said...

They are getting so big already! We are going to make our blog private so if you could let me know your e-mail address to add you to our OK list that would be great! Thanks!

Anjanette said...

They are WAY too cute. Love the video footage. Can't wait to see them. I'm so sad that we didn't make it up there last weekend. We'll have to plan a trip before the holidays. PS. Those bubbles are so funny.

The Greer Family said...

I love Henry's bubble sounds going on in the video, and also how you are already having to play referee. What fun boys! Take Care

Steph

Chelsea said...

So our computer is wacko..I finally got to watch the cutest video ever, but there was no volume. Our speakers are too cold with our weird weather I guess. :) Jack is BUSY! Henry is so chill. Poor guy took a good malling! I love when they smile. So fun Jenna!!

Michelle Bebe said...

oh my A-dorableness.
Are you kidding me? i just wanna kiss their little faces! oh so cute! i love how jack squeals! NASH STILL does that. ESPECIALLY during church. Enter the BINKY. :-)