No offense to anyone else out there with children, and I am, of course, a biased mother, but I just can't help but believing that
babies don't come any cuter than this!
These are the coziest, softest pajamas from Baby Gap. I wish I had a pair myself, although I'm sure they wouldn't look as flattering on me as they do on these little baby boys. My sister, Bethany, came over this week with her son Braddock and spent the day with me and the boys. Alyssa and Nancy came over, too, and we all had dinner together. Our menfolk were working late so we decided to have a Girls' Night together. Naturally, we spent all of our photo time on the boys and there is no evidence to suggest that a Girls' Night even took place. We'll have to be better about that next time.
I just want to say that I am so glad Alyssa decided to come home from London (as you can see in the picture above, there were many things that may have lured her to stay, like the handsome devil from BBC's The Scarlet Pimpernel). We missed her a lot and her nephews missed her most of all. She loves her little nephews and we all appreciate her willingness to babysit them so often. It's so fun to have her at sister get-togethers, too! Sink me!
Henry has had a fever almost every day this week. I am certain it comes from the two little teeth coming in on his bottom gums. They just make him miserable! Last night the fever was back, so we put a cold cloth on his head to make him a little more comfortable and so we could take pictures of him looking silly. Also, due to the current deer hunting season, Phil has decided to grow a beard. He has informed me that it will grow until he kills a deer. This has been the tradition for the past two years. Lucky for all of us he is an excellent hunter and kills a deer every year, so we shall soon be graced with his clean-shaven face again. Until then you can look at his little Mini Me. This one is unable to grow facial hair (for now).
All August pictures were updated this morning and are posted HERE.

12 comments:
i love the little sassy look jack's got on his face in this last picture. :) you can't help but love these boys. i can't wait to see you guys soon. and i have to say, at first glance of the picture of alyssa I thought she was dating the guy she was standing next to in the picture or something until I read the caption. that would have been pretty sweet, though. :)
Jackaroo's giving a thumbs up. That is so cool. Love that kid. Uh, yes, you're biased, and yes, they're cute. Almost as cute as, well, you know...
JENNA!! I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!!! I just glanced through the August pictures and then at the end I saw the caption... "new hair cut" It looks SO cute! I hope you love it! If you don't now you will because it is sassy and fun and looks amazing! I sometimes wish I had the guts to go short... maybe someday!
I can't wait to see the boys again! They are the cutest!
I love the fever picture. Poor little guy. Hope those teeth come in soon to relieve him! And the thumbs up picture made me laugh! You do win with the cute boys award! And don't be afraid for them to get big...I just lucked out with the 2 craziest kids that could be sent. I am hoping that maybe as busy and crazy as they are now...they will be good when they are teenagers. The less police reports the better! :) I am totally kidding by the way! They just have all the crazy Cody genes is all!
Cute kiddos...but I think my baby's pretty cute, too. :)
i hope their eyes stay blue. they are cute but i still think gus is cuter, as it stands right now, of course. by i'm biased, as are we all with baby boys.
These pics are so cute! I especially love the last one....who took it? I'm completely joking.
Poor little Henry. I feel so bad for him. I wish I was bald, so I could put wash cloths on my head when I have a fever. Oh well. Anyways, I'm going to Old Navy with Marilee tomorrow.... wanna go?
so...when are you gonna fix my blog? it needs some SERIOUS help
and i wouldn't ask you to do that if i didn't love yours. by the way, those boys are SO CUTE. they're the reason I came back from London :)
Hi Jenna,
I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm Kami (Coombs) from Chandler. Anyway, I saw your blog on Chelsea's and I noticed your boys (who are really cute by the way) were born the same day as my baby boy. Anyway, sounds like you guys are doing well. Just thought I'd say Hello!
Kami
Jenna,
I can't believe how big they are getting. . .and seriously cute. You guys need to come over. What night does Phil have school? Mas starts back this week. . .so I'll be available every Friday night for the next two years. HA! What do the boys think of dad's beard. I bet that feels good!
A
Those handsome boys of your are adorable!!! I want to borrow them! :) I love the last picture because it looks like he is giving a thumbs up, cool kid already! Hope all is going well!
Post a Comment