Friday, July 13, 2007

Me In One Word

1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Relationship? thriving
3. Your hair? thick
4. Work? daily
5. Your sister? friend
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? forgettable
8. Your favorite drink? soda
9. Your dream car? roomy
10. The room you’re in? living
11. Your shoes? flipflops
12. Your fears? harm
13. What do you want to be in 10 years? secure
14. Who did you hang out with this weekend? phil
15. What are you not good at? exercising
16. Muffin? poppyseed
17. One of your wish list items? car
18. Where you grew up? Arizona
19. Last thing you did? email
20. What are you wearing? shorts
21. What aren’t you wearing? shoes
22. Your pet? labrador
23. Your computer? laptop
24. Your life? blessed
25. Your mood? calm
26. Missing? moms
27. What are you thinking about right now? sister
28. Your car? subaru
29. Your kitchen? Red!
30. Your summer? sweaty
31. Your favorite color? blue
32. Last time you laughed? today
33. Last time you cried? weekly
34. School? finished!
35. Love? Phil
36. Name? Jenna

Sure, I'll go ahead and tag anyone who wants to do this. It's fun!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I like the new look! Yah, I'm no so good at one-word answers, I guess.

Chelsea said...

Jenna! I am so glad you commented on my blog! How fun to catch up kinda! It has been forever since I have seen you. Yes I married Cody! It has been so fun. Gotta stay true to C-town! Your boys are adorable. What a crazy life! I couldn't imagine twins. It was so good to hear from you! Talk to you later! Chelsea

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

one word is soo hard! i might need an incentive of some kind to force me to do this. but i love yours! you are cute. i hope the sister you were thinking of was me. i'm fun! :)