Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Latest



Well the boys are sure doing a great job of growing and smiling and I feel so lucky I get to hang out with them all day every day. They are growing right before my eyes and it sure makes me a proud mamma! For bathtime they have graduated from the bathroom sink to the kitchen sink! Jack loves taking a bath, it's one of the million things that makes him smile.


Phil and I took the boys up to the Homestead so Phil could help clean the garage. While Phil took me for a quick spin in the Mustang, Dad watched Henry for us. He was busy cleaning the rooms downstairs, so he threw Henry in the laundry basket with some towels that needed to be washed. He loved it!

In other news, I am really hating having teeth right now. I had an abscessed wisdom tooth pulled last week and the dentist was kind enough to throw in a filling on another tooth while he was at it. As if that wasn't painful enough, the infection from the abscess turned into a sinus infection and the filling was unintentionally done right up against my nerve root (this was not my regular dentist), so my mouth is just RADIATING with pain! I have been pretty miserable and will most likely have to have a root canal done on that tooth. And to think, I used to LOVE the dentist! Now I just hate my teeth. In spite of all the pain, my boys still give me something to smile about!

7 comments:

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

man those boys are cute. so sorry about your tooth troubles. i have a couple toothaches myself but nothing to that magnitude. good luck! love you!

TheGleeds said...

I like the sink/bathtub pic! I can't believe how fast they are growing!!! You and Phil make really cute babies...:)

Becky

Unknown said...

Jenna, dear, I hate to tell you, but you didn't get any children that look like you! But man, are they cute! (Good job, Phil).

You're cute, too, Jenna, just not in that Holmes-y kinda way.

Jace

Unknown said...

For some reason I'm showing as "admin" (see above). No idea why, and no interest in trying to figure it out. I have 3 kids in the back yard playing in mud puddles right now. Chaos beckons...

Anjanette said...

WOW! They sure have grown. I can only imagine how much fun it is now that your babes are smiling. Can't wait to hear them giggle. I'm so sorry to hear about your teeth. I'm tellin' you...those dentists sure can be mean sometimes.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

ps. gracie's favorite song is the canned heat song. she was dancin like crazy to it yesterday.

h said...

Mare and I are just checking up on the site and we love the pic of Henry in the basket. We cracked up. And we also cracked up imaging Gracie dancing to "canned heat" - we tried it out with Lilly and couldn't get too much movement - she was too distracted. I do love the music player, though. I also have to continue this already-lengthy comment and say that even though the cute boys are looking older, I can tell they're still really small because in the last pic Jack's onesie fits him nicely and Owen has the same one and has long busted out of it. :) Hope your tooth pain improves soon :( sorry.