Thursday, May 3, 2007

Three Things

Three things I'm afraid of:
1. Midgets (sorry if that offends you)
2. Anything bad happening to Phil
3. Anything bad happening to Jack & Henry

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. My sister Bethany
2. Stephen Colbert of The Colbert Report
3. My mom

Three Things I Love:
1. Family get-togethers
2. Food
3. And most importantly, my three boys

Three Things I Hate:
1. Feeling unorganized
2. Leaving the house without making the bed
3. Flakey people, especially when they're my friends

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Politics
2. Why people that don't want kids are allowed to have them
3. Physics

Three Things On My Counter:
1. Microwave
2. Bread box
3. Candy basket

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Blogging all over the place
2. Drinking Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Feeling quite ready for bed

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Go back to Italy
2. Go on a cruise
3. Make progress on my family history work

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Clean & organize
2. Take care of twin boys
3. Sing

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Play the piano
2. Sleep with the closet doors open
3. Catch up on my emails

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. The Messiah
2. The Playlist on my blog
3. Victoria's Secret "Classics by Request" cd's. They're awesome.

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. How to play the piano
2. How to can fruit and stuff
3. How to do interior design

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Fig Newtons
2. Jamoca ice cream
3. Rosa's shredded beef tacos

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Full House
2. Sesame Street
3. Saved by the Bell

Three Things I Want in the Next Five Years:
1. Another baby
2. Teeth whitening procedure
3. A Holmes family cruise

If you read this and have a blog, consider yourself tagged (that means you have to do it, too)! Thanks Mel and Anjanette for the idea!

5 comments:

Anjanette said...

Ohh...thanks!
I loved it.
Mother's Day is in the plans....but only if we catch up on our sleep before then. It's been a very busy week.

Anjanette said...

PS I LOVE the play list!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Good work! you and phil make cute babies. love you guys!

crazy lady said...

Wow! I hadn't snuck a peak at the site since the boys were born. They are amazing!! I love the pictures and especially the ones with Phil. Where are some with YOU and the babies??? I'm glad things are going so well. I'm also glad to find out I'm not the only one who can't sleep with the closet doors open:0)

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

I agree that we need more pics of you.