Friday, June 24, 2011

Grandma's Funeral

At the beginning of the month, Grant and I had the opportunity to fly down to Arizona for my Grandma's funeral. It was a fantastic trip. Grant traveled so well, we were able to see lots of family and friends, and I went swimming almost every day (Thank You, Auntie Donna!). 

I took way too many pictures to share in this post, but here are some of my favorites:

Alyssa and Grant ready for some pool time.

Second cousins doting on baby Grant. He was given a lot of attention and love!

My mom and her 8 siblings together for the first time in almost 40 years. Amazing!

Twenty-five of my Grandma's 45 grandchildren reunited.

Three of my four (living) siblings. I think we're a good-looking bunch.

Handsome pall bearers.

We visited my father's and sister's graves. It had been a while and it was incredible to me how much the area around the cemetery had changed.

I love this picture because my brother looks so much like my dad, it's amazing. His stance is IDENTICAL! Crazy.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

It's identical in the picture of the 4 of us at the funeral, too. How come I never noticed till now? I'm glad Jerry finally looks like someone in the family :)