Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Few Favorites from Christmas

This picture of Mary and Brady pretty much sums up a lot of our Christmas activity - ROCK BAND! This was an early Christmas gift for the entire family. M&B rock harder than any of us. We have spent most of our time jamming out to Rock Band 2 and Beatles Rock Band on the Wii. It's great because there's something for everyone and we are all entertained. Thanks Mom and Dad for the great gift!!!

Gramma gave all the grandkids Christmas PJ's on Christmas Eve, complete with a robe and slippers set. Henry especially loved his robe - he wouldn't do anything without it on for the first little while. I love these handsome little devils.

Hugging brothers in their new PJ's - Henry got Lightning McQueen and Jack got Wall-E. A perfect match all around, I'd say.

I said before that Henry and Ollie have a special connection, here is more proof. Henry loves this dog! I took him outside the other day to play in the snow, he wanted Ollie out and Ollie just ran circles around Henry, jumping and playing. When Ollie would knock him down and lick his face, Henry would just reach up and wrap his arm around Ollie's neck. It's such a tender thing to witness, a boy and his dog.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

three pinkies said...

That last picture is so sweet!
It also makes me miss our dog.