Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Long and Short of It

I tried to grow my hair out again, but I just couldn't stand the length, the weight and the cut! I grew it out once before, how did I do it? I think I've finally come to terms with the fact that I'll never have beautiful, long, flowing hair.
Before (self-portrait):


After (picture taken by Henry) :

A million thanks to Phil's mom for booking me with Megan at Suggestions Salon. That was so wonderful to see that hair falling off my head!

4 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

I just cute mine again. I wish I could grow beautiful long hair (for my husband), but I just can't seem to do it.

Anjanette said...

WHAT???! I LOVE your short hair & totally wish I had the guts to cut mine all off...but then I chicken out & say, "oh just trim it up for me".

Natalie said...

I LOVE Megan! I went to her all through the 2nd half of college (after I was introduced to her by Pam and Mary). I never had a bad cut or color. I so wish I could still see her every month (or how ever often my budget would allow)!

three pinkies said...

Cute hair!! I think long hair is overrated (mostly by men).