Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The QC

The Q.C. (Queen Creek), not to be confused with The O.C. (Oak City) that I usually reference here. I returned home to Arizona for Thanksgiving, and I am so glad I did. I saw so many dear friends and family members that I wish I could see more often. It was wonderful to renew friendships and catch up on what's been happening in each of our lives, and of course reminisce about old times! This was one of my get-togethers with the friends I've known nearly all my life from growing up in Queen Creek.

Heather, Julie and I - I love you girls! You make me homesick for Q.C.!

Heather and I - we were crazy girls back in the day! I love this picture of us.
Keith, Alex and Ben up front - inseparable trio in our teenage years.
Stephanie (the wife of my oldest and dearest friend), Julie (my other oldest friend), me, Heather (my BFF through JHS and HS - hilarious chica), Briana (QC friend and wife of Heather's bro), and Maria (long-time QC friend and neighbor, love her). I seriously love these people and I swear every time we get together, it amazes me how we're all still the same country kids at heart.

No comments: