Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bringing Sexy Back?

Today, after my class at the gym, I went to retrieve my babies at the daycare. The GNC guy (who is supposed to be making protein shakes at the bar) was, for some reason, hanging out at the daycare door talking/flirting with one of the daycare employees. When I called for the twins to come over to me, the GNC guy struck up a conversation that went something like this:

GNC Guy: I don't know about you, but I think that kid looks exactly like Justin Timberlake every time I see him.
Me: What kid?
GNC Guy: That one (indicating my baby boy Jack).
Me: Really? I've never heard that before...
GNC Guy: Oh yeah!
Me: Wow, well hopefully he'll have some sweet dance skills like JT.
GNC Guy: Hopefully he'll get the ladies like JT!
Me: I'm definitely not hoping for that. What are you doing hanging out by the daycare door anyway?

As I drove home and shared this bizarre experience with my sister, Bethany, we got to thinking there just might be something to what that GNC guy was saying afterall. . .




Anyone see a resemblance?

I can't even write this without laughing!
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Natalie said...

So funny. There actually is a slight resemblance! The dance skills would be welcomed, but come on....that's about it.


It was great to see you guys last week. Take care and keep warm up there!!

The Magpie Bunch said...

Your first ? was the best- what's he doing hanging out at the daycare center? hmmmm? Definite resemblance but your little Jack is much better looking!
Aunt Gail

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

how random that he would even think that. but robby and i are JT lovers and jack is no exception. i'm so sad i didn't get to see those boys and you. hopefully we'll get to see you soon.

Riki Lee said...

Hilarious!

The Frosts said...

Awesome! I think I can see it..thanks for the laugh. I want some sweet JT moves :).

three pinkies said...

You had me laughing too! The wig is great, but I love the bowl/hat picture.
Eliza says "That is so funny. It makes me laugh".

Tiffany said...

That is so hillarious I love the resemblance, I was laughing out loud! Great pictures!!!

Alyssa said...

oh my gosh that's hilarious!!!!! I especially love the bowl/hat pictures, and of course the interaction with the GNC guy. He's jealous.

Megan said...

I can't believe that!!! The pictures are perfect! How did you even find them... amazing

Chad~Nicole said...

I guess Jack has two twins: Henry & Justin. Does that make him a triplet?

Mary C. said...

I can't stop laughing either. The pictures are classic. I agree that Jack is much better looking. That was just so fun! Way to brighten my day! Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

BAHAHAHA! Now that's funny, I don't care who you are.

Anonymous said...

Lisa and I totally think he looks like him. However, Jack will be a better Man then he is. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas.
Love ya lots!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.