1. I chronically turn lights off in rooms that are not occupied. I can't handle wasting electricity? No, that's not it, I just can't handle lights on unnecessarily. I've always, always done this.
2. I read magazines, whether they're new to me or I've browsed through them 20 times, starting from the back. It's just easier to flip through it or something, plus I hate the first 10 pages of advertisements.
3. I sleep with my toes hanging off the end of the bed. And I can't fall asleep unless I'm laying on my side that faces out, away from Phil.
4. I can't leave the house without making my bed first. I can't cook in my kitchen until I've cleaned it first. And I am a major clean-as-I-go cook. Most of the dishes are done before we've even sat down for dinner.
5. The sleeves on my shirt must be shorter or equally proportioned to the pants/capris/shorts I'm wearing. So no long sleeves with shorts or capris, no 3/4 sleeves with shorts, rarely do I wear 1/2 sleeves with shorts. Is that weird?
6. I keep a lot of my shoes in their shoe boxes in my closet. I'm not sure why. It's a pain to constantly get them in and out of the boxes, and the boxes are stacked on my shoe rack, but still, the boxes remain. I remember my friend in high school making fun of me for it. Old habits die hard, I suppose.
Rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
3 comments:
Hilarious! I am exactly the same way about my pants/shirts/shorts. I could never understand the look of long sleeves with shorts. I mean, is it summer or winter...make up your mind, right? Anth doesn't get it.
Actually Jenna, I could have put ditto on every single one of yours. It was funny to read because I do every single thing that you mentioned. No wonder why I like you so much. . . .ha!
I'm going to have to disagree. I LOVE wearing shorts & a long sleeve shirt. I am, in fact, wearing short & a long sleeved t right now! It's great for me because I can show off my skinny & tan legs (while they last) and still keep warm with the long sleeves. I think it's the best of both worlds.
Post a Comment