Thursday, June 5, 2008

Uh Oh...

Jack is walking. Henry's not far behind him, either.

My life will never be the same.

6 comments:

Michelle Bebe said...

yeahh jack!!! how exciting! how it seems like they were just born! you're right...it won't ever be the same!

Alyssa said...

I can't even tell you how many times i've watched this video over and over again! I love it! I think my favorite is how Jack is panting like a puppy, and how Henry totally passes him up

Anjanette said...

nope.
it won't.
great, huh?

The Tate's said...

I love when they are first learning to walk and their hands are held up high to balance them. So cute!!

BossyMommy said...

Go, Jack, GO!!! Oh I love that kid.

three pinkies said...

With my first I was so excited to have him walking! With my last I was wanting to push her down. They are so busy and lack the knowledge of what will be merely entertaining versus destructive or dangerous. Good luck!!