This month has been full of adventure for me and the boys! We have been so busy that I've been completely overwhelmed with the thought of updating the blog. I apologize to those of you who have checked in hopes of an update and have had to stare at the picture of our car over and over (which, by the way, is still for sale).
Jack, Henry, Auntie Lyssa and I all took a trip to California to visit our aunt and uncle. We had so much fun and the boys were so well behaved. Really, they were great. We had smooth flights and lots of activities to keep the boys entertained. We flew into LAX and headed straight for Palm Desert for a few days. It was a sweltering 103 degrees there, but we hardly noticed with all we were doing.
Swimming in the pool - this float toy was a HUGE hit with the boys.
Spending the morning at the Children's Discovery Museum
Riding around town in the golf cart
And enjoying the views from the beautiful house we stayed in.
There's more to come so stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment