The twins' birthday week has begun (birthdays in the Holmes family last for one week, not just one day). We kicked it off last night at Grandma and Grandpa Holmes' house with a combined birthday bash for the boys, Aunt Lynette and cousin Jake.
Below: Henry trying to blow out the candles. He saw Jake blowing on them and followed his lead. He watches me blow on his food all the time and has learned to do it himself. He usually ends up whistling instead.
Jack and Henry got to taste some of the cake, but they won't get an entire piece to themselves until the actual birthday day. They did enjoy the gifts, though, from very generous grandparents: two stuffed bull elk, two camo baseball caps, a board book, a toy, some bubble bath, and some cash for Sunday shoes to match the Sunday outfits their Nanna is sending from Arizona.
Thanks Gramma and Grampa!
6 comments:
I wish I was in the Holmes family and my birthday lasted a week. That sounds like fun!
Oh my word. . a year already. Where does the time go. How fun to have a birthday all week. They are so cute and so fun. I can't wait to see the fun they'll bring this next year with toddlerhood starring you in the eyes! I'll look forward to more pix this week!
hooray for a happy birthday time week for the boys! i miss them desperately.
Happy Birthday to the twins today! Isn't it absolutely amazing that it's been a year already? I remember hearing you had the babes, being pregnant, and thinking, "I'm next!" And now, a YEAR has gone by! SO crazy!
Happy birthday to your boys!! (and everyone else!) First bdays are the best. They are so cute!
Don't they grow up so fast? I think these boys are definately spoiled. That is what grandparents do best. They are so cute Jenna and I can tell you are a fabulous mom. Love, Kerri
Post a Comment