Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby Bam Collection


A sample of the photos taken at the boys' photo shoot can be seen on the Dilly Dally Art blog (the boys are in the first 5 photos). Liz was amazing with the boys and had a very artistic eye, from what I could tell. I love her photography, so if you're looking for a good photographer for family pics, I highly recommend her. She is very accommodating (she'll shoot on location where you like) and excellent with children. Check out her site!


Also, the photos from the shoot should be posted on the Baby Bam Collection website shortly. I have not yet received the CD of pictures, but once I do you know I'll be sharing them! And I just have to say that the Baby Bam (short for Baby Bamboo) clothing is incredibly soft and comfy. I told Jody she should make it for the moms, too! In fact, she's working on a line for babies and mothers. Sweet, huh? Check out her site as well. She was soooo fun to work with!

4 comments:

BossyMommy said...

She did a great job! Those are so darling. What a great keepsake for you and for them.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

man i love those babies!

Lindy said...

Supermodel babies! Cute cute cute. I wish I could still dress like that some days--so much more comfy than jeans. :)

Michelle Bebe said...

A-DORABLE pictures! She should make maternity and post baby clothes. Especially post, so you can be all snuggly with them in thier clothes!