Auntie Lyssa doing whatever it takes to keep her nephews entertained. We sure love this girl!
Today is my 28th birthday. My sister posted a tribute to me on her blog. I wouldn't normally publicize this fact, except the tribute is hilarious and insightful (if you thought you knew me well, this might change your mind).
I'm pretty sure I don't like being the special "BONUS" pic on your blog...but those boys are so dang cute! I've been missing them ever since Monday! Happy birthday to you, too! Don't worry, your tribute on my blog doesn't involve any special bonus pics of you...or anyone
Happy Birthday, sis! Glad you like the "tribute." I use that term loosely. And those boys are way cute. Can you turn down the volume on the Holmes genes just a tad? Whoa. But there's nothing wrong with that. (please no angry emails from Holmes people--you're all very good looking to be sure).
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. Your boys are adorable and I am sure they never run out of fun with such a fun mom! Hope your day is perfect.
I bought the perfect birthday card for you last week...and it's still just sitting on my counter (unwritten). I guess this will have to do for this year....HAPPY BDAY!
Happy belated birthday!!! I enjoyed the birthday tribute. So, which NFL quarterbacks do you have dreams of? ;) (that was supposed to be a wink but on my screen it looks like a glaring smirk!)
11 comments:
I'm pretty sure I don't like being the special "BONUS" pic on your blog...but those boys are so dang cute! I've been missing them ever since Monday! Happy birthday to you, too! Don't worry, your tribute on my blog doesn't involve any special bonus pics of you...or anyone
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, sis! Glad you like the "tribute." I use that term loosely. And those boys are way cute. Can you turn down the volume on the Holmes genes just a tad? Whoa. But there's nothing wrong with that. (please no angry emails from Holmes people--you're all very good looking to be sure).
Happy Birthday Jenna!! I can't wait to go check out these tributes! What fun sisters! Hope you have a great day. Your boys are so cute.
Happy Birthday Jenna!! (I didn't know we were born in the same year.1980 Rocks!) ;)
oh man i love those boys! happy birthday baby cakes! :)
Happy Birthday Jenna! Hope you have a fabulous day!
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day. Your boys are adorable and I am sure they never run out of fun with such a fun mom! Hope your day is perfect.
I bought the perfect birthday card for you last week...and it's still just sitting on my counter (unwritten). I guess this will have to do for this year....HAPPY BDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Your twins are so cute. It is so funny to me that you have twins. But you have always been "in gamba" I bet you are all over it.
Happy belated birthday!!! I enjoyed the birthday tribute. So, which NFL quarterbacks do you have dreams of? ;) (that was supposed to be a wink but on my screen it looks like a glaring smirk!)
Hope you had a great birthday!!!
Post a Comment