Cute picture! It's on my bulletin board as we speak.
Back atchya, sis! Can you believe our little blog counter says 1 day left?? It's crazy! Got your card yesterday--so cute! And I loved the poem. Good jaaaarb. Love you guys and Merry Christmas. I'm sure we'll talk to you on the 25th.
We just got your card in the mail, and I had to tell you how cute the picture is!
Merry Christmas! Thanks for being so festive and getting us in the Spirit!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute picture! It's on my bulletin board as we speak.
Back atchya, sis! Can you believe our little blog counter says 1 day left?? It's crazy! Got your card yesterday--so cute! And I loved the poem. Good jaaaarb. Love you guys and Merry Christmas. I'm sure we'll talk to you on the 25th.
We just got your card in the mail, and I had to tell you how cute the picture is!
Merry Christmas! Thanks for being so festive and getting us in the Spirit!
Post a Comment