Ok, seriously, who remembers this clip from Reading Rainbow? It was one of the best skits on there. I get this song stuck in my head on a regular basis. Just thought I'd share it with everyone to see who has actually ever seen it. I showed it to Hill and Mel and they had never seen it! It is chuck full of sweet dance moves and lyrics. Notice how they are all wearing t-shirts with the letters to spell out *Teamwork* but they never actually spell it out. Also, who plays basketball like that? Just curious.
11 comments:
That is one sick video and unfortunately, I remember it. I never realized though that they never actually spelled the word "teamwork" out. That's hilarious! I hope somebody else besides your sister remembers this video.
thank you so much for posting this!
oh man, I agree. THANK YOU for posting this and making such a sweet pick-me-up so easy access for us. These dance moves are TOUGH to beat.
nope never seen it. but it looks like my team work skit needs to be revamped. i could learn a lot from those DOPE danceers. woo.
did byu win on saturday?
who knew LaVar Burton could dance like that? Very impressive!
I think we should all take a moment to reflect on the great lesson to be learned and I suggest we take a closer look at the lyrics. If you have a dream you want to make it to you need a team making up steam to make your dream work teamwork. Whatever we do doing it better as a team... All I have to say is your boys are going to be able to accomplish any type of dram work with teamwork and their mom singing them this song to continually inspire them and remind them of what they can do when they have their dream work and teamwork. You are an inspiring mother! Like he said you want to make your dream work try teamwork... see ya next time!
I also think that the basketball players learned their moves from those gymnasts that dance with the bowling ball... what is that called? Rhythmic Gymnastics???
I have never seen it but I understand why it gets stuck in your head... it is a catchy tune! With a message!
Love you guys and miss you!
That is hilarious- i have never seen it and feel my life has been deprived until today. Thanks for posting such a funny video.
Jenette (Jaron's wife)
That was pretty sweet. Gotta love the 80's...especially their flashy dance moves.
I cannot believe that I've spent 23 years on this planet without seeing that video. But now that I've seen it, an empty void in my soul has been filled the the ever-inspiring song and dance of "teamwork." Thanks for posting.
Hey,
I need help. On my header, I have this blue line that I cannot get rid of. When you made my last header, that was the blue you had. When I switch my header around though, everything changes except that blue outline!! Do you know how to fix that??? Lub ya!
Post a Comment