Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Phil!

He started out like this...

(Picture taken 1981, Phil was almost two?)


Then grew into this...

(Picture taken at Hill's wedding, just a few weeks before we met. You can see why I fell for him, he is pretty darn HOT.)

Now he is this: the very best husband a girl could ever ask for and the very best dad two boys could ever dream of.

I'll spare you any further public embarassment, but I just want you to know that me and the boys love you more than you could ever imagine. Thank you for being everything to us and for being a loving husband to me. I hope you have a fabulous birthday, honey!

8 comments:

Heather Evans said...

Happy Birthday Phil!! Jenna it so cute to me to see how you have gone from a pretty woman to a hot mom. Don't you just love it?

Michelle Bebe said...

Happy Birthday Phil!

Jenna, I just gotta say, I love you! Thank you so much for the shout out! You are pretty much the cutest thing EVER. When I grow up I wanna be just like you!

Anjanette said...

Happy happy bday! If we were there we'd sing to you (I guess it's a good thing we're here & you're there, afterall).

MARIE said...

Happy B-Day Phillybean.

BossyMommy said...

Happy birthday, Phil! I love ya like a brother-in-law. (o: You da man.

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

Feleiz en tu dia! (if that is in fact how it's spelled.) i'm so glad i got to be there for the party time! love you bro!

mom holmes said...

I have adored you since you were a little peanut. It is so fun that now you have a beautiful wife and 2 darling boys that I can adore, too! I am so grateful you are close and that you are such a wonderful man. Love your fam- Ma

Chelsea said...

Happy birhday to Phil!

Travis was the one in glasses. He had Bells Palsy where your face is paralyzed and he couldn't close his eyes. He was working outside at the time and the sun burnt his cornea's. So now he can't see if it is light so he has to always squint and wear glasses. Poor guy always has something....:( But on a lighter side you probably were expecting a cane or a wheelchair by him. He doesn't have to use either now! After his mission he had some therapy that really did the trick. So yea for that. Now he is battling getting his right ankle working right and his calf muscle. He fell off of my parents roof in June and cut his whole leg open. And I mean WHOLE leg. It was the scarriest thing. He has a really cool scar to show for it now! Okay...so that was the Travis run down. Sorry to write a novel. I just wanted to tell you which one he is but then it turned into a mini bio. He married a really amazing girl from Gilbert and they are super cute together. They actually live in Gilbert and Guy Christensen (Cara's dad) is their Bishop. Small world! Okay.. I am done! :)